College Teacher Fucked

I am sharing a true incident about our english teacher from college. She is around 26–28years old,good looking and at the same time extremely strict. This is her picture taken in college when she used to take our class.

She used to scold each and every student of the class during 1st and 2nd sem clases. After 2nd year she never took our classes. When we were in final year one incident happened which I will be sharing in detail now.

One of our senior who was a drop out and now in our batch only happened to be her tinder match which we got to know later on. Usual friday nightout we 3 friends went to Hauz khaz to booze and enjoy sometime. There we got to know that the guy had a tinder match and he was chatting for last 2–3 days with her and today she has asked him to come to Hauz khaz. We were bit shocked to know that, as we have always known her as extremely strict. It so happened that she came to meet him and was not expecting us over there. She was bit shy and moreover shocked to see us over there. We had our jaw dropped when we saw her. She was wearing a black tshirt and blue jeans. The dress covered her body well but don't know why she looked extremely hot. She was looking soo hot that we requested her for a pic and somehow got to click one below.

We chatted for a while and after that our friend Sumit asked Swaswati ma'am (both names changed) to come with him to the booked cabin. We were jealous as we were not invited there.

After almost 40–45 mins Sumit called us and said to join them as Swaswati ma'am feels awkward to stay with him in that cabin. By that time we had already drank 2 beers. When we went inside we saw both of them were dancing holding each other. Sumit was holding her waist and she was almost leaning on him. It was very much clear that both of them were drunk and enjoying their company. Me and my friend were sitting there ideally with our beer glasses in hand and seeing them dance. Another 5–10mins and their dance was over and both of them sat beside us on the sofa and the way sumit was holding ma'am it seems they were couples. I asked them how many bottles they have emptied to which sumit showed 3 fingers. Sumit ordered 4more bottles of beers one for each one of us. I decided not to drink any more as any one of us has to drive while returning.

It was around 11:30 pm and we were more than usual time over there because of Swaswati ma'am. All three of them were now literally drunk and both Sumit and another friend of mine were asking ma'am to dance on “Jara Jara Touch me Touch me” to which she was blabbering and saying she will fall if she dances now. Sumit suddenly pulled ma'am and started to dance in absurd manner. All of us were laughing but within seconds my laugh turned to horror. Sumit grabbed Swaswati ma'am and pulled her and made her sit on his lap and started to kiss her. She was resisting but not very strongly. After few seconds I saw she was holding her head and was playing with his lips with her and sumit has inserted his hand in her tshirt and pressing her boobs.

This scene we cannot imagine in our dreams too and there I can see her infront of me enjoying. My hangover was gone completely. Sumit lifted her tshirt till her boobs and there our most strict teacher showing her boobs in bra. My other friend couldn't control himself and he too joined sumit. Both of them started squeezing her boobs and licking her neck and ears .

I was about to loose my control when all of a sudden Swaswati pushed both of them and said she cannot do this, she is a teacher an all. I understood the situation and dragged my friend out of this. Sumit was still holding her and she too was still in hus lap.

Swaswati ma'am was saying she cannot do any more as she is our teacher and sumit was saying what about the sex chat we had for last 3days. I can clearly see the embarassed face of Swaswati ma'am. I don't want to go things out of control so pulled ma'am from his lap. While pulling the bra came off in my hand , seeing this sumit was laughing and ma'am slapped him in his chest.

I requested them to let go of all these and to move towards our home as we have to travel to Gurgaon almost. As I was handing ma'am her bra sumit grabbed it and pulled it away from my hand and said as she had promissed him to have a lot of things today but since she is not doing anything he will not hand over the bra to her. We cleared the bill and left for sumit’s car. Since the scenario was nasty inside the cabin I dragged my other friend to sit in the front seat and I will drive the car. Sumit and Swaswati ma'am were sitting in the rear seat.

I asked sumit to behave a bit as it may lead us to trouble. But since he was a year older than us and rich too so he said it will not be a problem and asked me to drive straight to maam’s adress. It was around 1:15Am almost 10–15 mins I was driving, suddenly I heard kissing sounds from the back of my seat. I adjusted the rear mirror to have a look. My friend in the adjacent seat was already sleeping. I saw Swaswati ma'am was sitting on Sumit’s lap and both of them were smooching. I can hear moaning and kissing sounds from the back. It was around 4–5 mins they were involved in that, a car from behind crossed me. when the lights fell on the mirror and the inside was bit lid I saw Swaswati ma'am was topless and sumit was bitting her boobs. I had an instant hardon seeing that. I too wanted to join but cannot stop the vehicle in the highway. So helplessly I kept an eye on the mirror. I slowed the speed of my car to enjoy the show. Within next few minutes Swaswati ma'am was entirely nude and was giving a good blowjob to sumit. Her choaking sound on his cock was unbearable for me to hold on. So I took out my phone and started recording inside the car while driving.

It was only a dream for me to see the most strict faculty of college entirely nude and giving a blowjob to my batch mate. soon my other friend was awake and now he was asking me to park the car somewhere. I also wanted to but I was resisting my inner desire somehow.

Soon I saw in the rear mirror I saw sumit fully nude too. He lifted her and placed her on top of his shaft. A loud cry from Swaswati ma'am and sumit's dick pierced into her pussy.

As I was driving through the highway and nearby cars were passing by it was giving a good view to everyone. Inside the car the cries now has turned to moans and ma'am was moaning like anything. This continued for next 30mins. Finally both of them were exhausted and sitting in bare minimum as we approached maam’s apartment. She asked me to park the car bit before so that she can get dressed properly.

While leaving she didn't say anything to sumit but to me and my other friend she said not to discuss any of these in college or else she will make sure we don't get our degrees. I literally laughed inside and said ok to her. As she left, my friend was cursing and abusing me like anything as he will never get a chance of fucking Swaswati ma'am like this. I too was regretting but inside something was saying that I have done the right thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cousin Sister fucked during Lockdown

Cousin sister got fucked during marraige

Stranger in a bus