Stranger in a bus

It happened when I was traveling alone from Pune to Bangalore in November last year. I boarded a sleeper bus and this is the first time I have seen a sleeper bus with shutters or u can say cabins. 

Generally sleeper buses has curtains but this one had this shutter type door. Anyways I boarded the bus and I pulled the shutter, put my headphones on and started reading a book.The bus was soaring at speed and I don't know when I slept. Suddenly tapped my shoulder and I woke up to see a middle aged women standing there and asking me to move as she had the seat next to me.



I shifted and was little confused as I don't know whether in sleeper buses people of opposite gender book tickets side by side. I didn't spoke anything with her. I took the book and was going through it. When she said that I need to close the light and she needs to sleep. As it was November so it was cold..I was having a blanket with me. She was wearing a pullover but while sleeping I noticed she took off that pull over and made it her pillow to sleep.

I was going through my phone and then i felt she was bit crumbling bcoz of cold. I lifted the blanket and placed it on her hands and waist without touching or disturbing her. I guess 15–20mins have passed like this and now she was pulling the blanket. When she failed to cover her entire body with the blanket she shifted towards me.

Suddenly she turned and put her leg on my waist and her hand on my chest as if She was hugging her pillow. We both were facing each other. With the street lights I can see her eyes closed. My heart was beating bit faster as she was very closed to me. I didn't want to waste the moment so I didn't move. But to my surprise she suddenly said

She — u can hold me too. It will keep both of us warm.

But her eyes were closed. I understood she wasn't sleeping and was doing this with her will. I grabbed her hips and pulled bit more toways me. Now we were completely hugging each other like couples and her lips were just few centimetres away from mine. Now I gained some courage and whispered to her

Me — we can do bit more than just hugging to defeat the cold.

She — smiled and opened her eyes and asked me where I will get down.

Me — Last stoppage. What about you ?

She — Before you..

Saying this she said she is going to meet her inlaws. Then I understood that this is a married lady. And by her looks she looked like 22–25 yrs old. I asked her about her husband and before I could ask anything further she hugged me tight by inserting her hand inside my tshirt and kissed me.

I too grabbed her ass tight and was squeezing it. It took some time for me to place my hand inside her leggings and then in her panty. I was quick to open her panty and she was laughing. I went down to her pussy area and started licking it. she was makking hissing noise and was pressing my head more and more on her pussy. As my tongue was going deeper in her pussy I can see her getting bend. She kept one hand on her mouth and the other on my hairs. She grabbed my hairs very strongly and was pushing my head in her pussy. As I was licking I noticed she started to shake vigorously and she just squeezed my head with her thighs. I understood she was having orgasm. Once she was done now it was my turn. I tried to kiss her but she refused saying I licked her pussy so she won't kiss.

Now she asked me to come on top of her and finish quickly. I grabbed her neck aand started licking her ears & neck. with one hand I lifted her top and took out her boobs from the bra. I wanted to make her complete nude but she didn't agreed to that. So I lifted one of her leg positioned myself and pushed my dick in her pussy. With the street lights I can see her eyes wide open and she was about to scream. I placed my hand on her mouth and started to fuck her.

After 5–7 mins she was now enjoying. she put both of her legs around my waist and her hands were in my back and now she was smooching. I was laughing inside thinking that either she must have forgot that she only said she cannot kiss as I have licked her pussy or it was entirely a drama which she did earlier. Anyways we kept on smooching and fighting with out tongue and I kept on fucking her for 20mins. She got orgasm once in between and as I approached my climax she asked me not to cum inside her. But unfortunately I couldn't took out and my dick and I started to cum inside her and by the time I took it out few drops of cum fell on her pussy and abdomen.

After that we both dressed up and she then said this is the 2nd time only she is coming to Bangalore. And as her husband is shifted to on site so she came to meet her in laws alone. I assured her that I can be her friend and guide for local visits. I asked for her name and WhatsApp no to which she said morning she will give.


She then hugged me and We pulled the blanket and slept. I was very happy that next few days atleast few times I will get to fuck her. Next day morning when I woke up it was 6:40 AM and the girl was not there with me. I called the conductor and asked where she got down to which the conductor gave me a weird look. I didn't ask him anything further.

I will forever remember this incident but same time I will regret that I could know her name, nor could I got her phone no. I didn't even got to know where her inlaws house was and my dream of having sex with her further was unfulfilled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cousin Sister fucked during Lockdown

Cousin sister got fucked during marraige